ELAINE S. JAFFE, M.D.
George Washington University Medical Center
Washington, DC, USA
STEVEN H. SWERDLOW, M.D.
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
At the completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Avoid the overdiagnosis of selected benign lymphoid proliferations and underdiagnosis of selected B and T/NK lymphomas.
- Describe the wide pathologic and clinical spectrum of the common types of B and T-cell lymphomas.
- Appreciate areas of current interest in diagnostic tissue-based hematopathology.
20 cases presented by Dr Elaine Jaffe & Dr Steven Swerdlow on a rotating basis.
To view the Virtual Slides presented
- by Dr S. H. Swerdlow please click on the link
- by Dr E. S. Jaffe please click on the picture
Results 1 to 20 of 20
Standalone slide viewer
Standalone Upload Tool
Some attribute values are out-of-date, to get the up-to-date values, please Refreshor Dismiss
Some medias data are out-of-date, to get the up-to-date values, please Refreshor Dismiss